- 20 Oreo biscuit ( without the cream filling)
- 1/4cup butter, melted
- 4 cup whipping cream (Divided)
- 1 package (350 gms) dark chocolate bar (cut into small pieces)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Place oreo cookies in a food processor and process into very fine crumbs. Add melted butter and process until well combined. Keep aside.
- Combine 1 cup cream, chocolate , vanilla extract in the top of a double boiler. Heat until the chocolate is fully melted and the mixture is smooth. Pour chocolate mixture into a bowl and cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- In a large bowl, beat 2 cups chilled whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into the chocolate mixture.
- Beat the remaining 1 cup whipped cream until stiff .
To Assemble the parfait
- Transfer the chocolate mousse and whipping cream into a seperate piping bag.
- Layer the mousse , whipped cream and cookie crumb mixture on top of each other.
Note : Chill it for at least 6 hours before serving.