- Chicken breasts, 500 gms (boneless and skinless)
- Baby corn, 1 cup
- Broccoli – 1 cup
- Green beans – 1 cup
- Mushroom, 1 packet
- Carrots, 2 (medium-sized)
- Red bell pepper- 1 small
- Yellow bell pepper – 1 small
- Green bell pepper- 1 small
- Vegetable oil, 1 tbsp.
- Stir fry sauce (any brand of your choice) 2 tbsp.
1.Wash the veggies.
2. Peel carrots, make thick slices out the carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, green beans, red, yellow and green peppers. Also, slice the babycorn into half.
3. Place the chicken on a cutting board and make pieces (2 × 2 inch size).
4. Once you are done preparing these ingredients, preheat a frying pan over high heat.
5. Pour cooking oil and cook the chicken. As it is almost ¾ cooked, stir in vegetables. Turning constantly, cook chicken and vegetable for 10-15 minutes.
6. Add the stir fry sauce and stir well to coat the vegetables with sauce.
Note : Garnish with chopped spring onion.