Grilled Chicken is one of our favorite meals! With a quick marinade and an even quicker grill time, you can have a meal on the table in no time at all!
This easy, healthy recipe produces tender and plump marinated chicken breasts that are grilled to golden perfection.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1/4 teaspoon onion paste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander / parsley leaves
- WHISK together ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and 1/4 cup water. Reserve 1/3 cup and set aside.
- COMBINE ketchup mixture and chicken in a large bowl; marinate for at least 1 hour to overnight, turning the bag occasionally. Drain the chicken from the marinade.
- PREHEAT grill to medium high heat.
- PLACE chicken on the grill and cook, flipping once and basting with reserved 1/3 cup marinade until cooked through, about 10-12 minutes on each side.
- SERVE immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.