Cheesy Delight for your Happy NAVRATRI !!
Sabudana Vada is a crispy delicious snack made by deep frying spiced sabudana, potato cutlets with Cheezy filling.
- Sabudana – 3/4 cup
- Potatoes – 4 ( Boiled medium sized )
- Green chillies – 5 ( finely chopped)
- Salt – 2 -3 pinches
- Red chilli Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Peanuts – 1/4 cup Roasted and slightly crushed
- Cumin Powder ( zeera) – 1/4 tsp
- Coriander Leaves – 4-5 tsp chopped
- salt – as per taste
- Oil – For deep frying
- Processed cheese (cheddar)/ Mozzarella – as required ( small cubes)
- Wash the sabudana couple of times and then soak in 1/2 cup water over night. The grains should be well separated and moist.
- In a bowl add the soaked sabudana and all the other ingredients except cheese.
- Mix together well to make a dough.
- Make round balls and flatten them a little.
- Place the cheese cube and then normally shape them in a ball and flatten them.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Deep fry them until they are slightly golden brown in colour and plain sabudana vadas are ready. Serve them hot with chutney.