No matter what the weather is like, easy tomato bruschetta with balsamic glaze is the perfect dish to add some colour and excitement to your table.
- 5 small Tomatoes (diced into small pieces)
- 1/3 cup Basil (chopped)
- 1/2 Parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 onion (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves Garlic finely minced
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 Tsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Baguette (sliced and toasted)
- Mix tomatoes, basil, parmesan cheese, onion and garlic together. Add the balsamic vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Let sit for a few hours for the flavors to blend together. Serve on toasted baguette slices.