- Carrot – 800 Gms (Grated)
- Milk – 1 L (Full cream)
- Sugar – 1 Cup
- Ghee – 5-6 Tbsp.
- Cardamom powder- 1 tsp.
- Finely Chopped Nuts(Almonds, Cashew nuts, pista, raisins) – As desired
- Roughly Chopped Nuts – For Garnishing
- Put grated carrots and milk in a pressure cooker and pressure cook for 4 whistle.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Add the sugar, cardamom powder and mix well and cook on high flame stirring continuously till the mixture thickens.
- Heat a pan, add in ghee. Add in the cooked carrot and cook for 3-4 mins or until soft in med-high flame.
- Then add in the finely chopped nuts. Cook until ghee leaves the sides. Garnish with roughly chopped nuts and serve hot!!