Lasagna – The ultimate comfort food. It’s the perfect kind of food you would want to have after a long and tiring day.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 100 gms chicken mince
- 1 cup marinara sauce( homemade or store-bought)
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 24 2-inch won ton wrappers
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil a 12-cup standard muffin tin or coat with nonstick spray.
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add chicken mince and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the mince as it cooks; drain excess fat and stir in marinara sauce.
- Season ricotta cheese with salt and pepper, to taste; set aside.
- Fit wonton wrappers into each of the 12 muffin tins, pressing carefully to make sure there is an opening in the center. Fill each cup with 1 tablespoon ricotta cheese. Top with 1 tablespoon marinara mixture and 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese; repeat with one more layer.
- Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the wonton wrappers are golden brown.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.