Delicious Ice Cream Sandwiches – Thin, soft, and fudgy brownies sandwiching your favorite flavor of ice cream.Add sprinkles, nuts, or cookie crumbs to make your ice cream sandwiches more festive!
- 1 box Betty Crocker brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 2 brick vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- Assorted sprinkles, chocolate chips and candies, as desired
- Heat oven to 175°C. Line two 13×9-inch pans with foil so that the foil extends about 2 inches over sides of pan. Grease bottom only of foil with cooking spray. Prepare the batter as directed on the box.
- Spread half of the brownie batter into an even layer in one of the 9×13-inch pans. Spread remaining batter in the second 9×13-inch pan. Bake at 175°C for 12-14 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Spread ice cream over the whole brownie that is still in the baking pan.
- Take the remaining brownie out of the pan and set it upside down on the ice cream. Press gently all over brownie to secure it to the ice cream. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from freezer. Cut into 10 rectangle ice cream sandwiches. If you’d like to make your ice cream sandwiches a bit more festive, roll the edges in sprinkles, nuts, or cookie crumbs.