A delicious treat to start your day! Enjoy the perfect Chia Seed Breakfast Recipe.
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tbs cinnamon
- 1 organic apple, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp water
- 1/2 tsp organic honey
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp golden raisins
- In a bowl combine chia seeds, milk, and cinnamon- put it in fridge for 1-2 hours or overnight until the chia seeds have absorbed the milk.
- Mix chopped apples, water, organic honey, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Microwave for 1-minute increments, stirring in between, until apples are soft.
- Add in golden raisins, stir, and let it rest for few minutes.
- Mix 1/2 the apple mixture to the chia seed pudding and put it back into the fridge.
- When ready to eat, top with the remaining warm apple mixture