Instant Savory Oats Crepe – Oats Chilla : A delicious and healthy breakfast option that’s ready in 10 minutes, made using oats, flour, and mixed veggies & Perfect for weekday.
- 1 Cups Instant Oats Flour
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1/4 Cup Rice Flour
- 1 Cup Yogurt
- 1 Tsp Grated Ginger
- 2 Tbsp Grated Carrot
- 2 Tbsp Thinly diced Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Thinly Chopped Onion
- 1 Tbsp Thinly Chopped Red Cabbage
- 2 Large Green Chilies – thinly chopped – optional
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin Powder
- Salt (As per your taste)
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil (U can use any other oil) – For making crepe/chilla
- In a large bowl, add all 3 flour, salt, cumin and whisk everything once.
- Now add water and whisk to form a smooth batter.
- Add all the chopped veggies, ginger and stir everything.
- Heat a nonstick pan over high flame and apply 1 tsp of oil.
- Pour 1 heaping ladle of the batter over the pan, swirl it using ladle to form a round shape.
- Reduce flame, cook the chilla /crepe for 1-2 min, flip side.
- Pour ¼ tsp oil and cook the other side for 1-2 min. (Depending on how brown/crisp you want – For more crisper or brown look, cook an extra minute)
- Increase the flame to high and cook for 1 min.
- Follow the steps above to make all the remaining crepes/ chilla.
- Serve Hot or Cold as per preference.