Bright and fresh, this salsa is the best you’ve ever tasted! It takes just 5 minutes to make, and it’s sure to “wow” anyone you make it for!
- 750 gm blanched tomatoes (diced with juices)
- 1 small onion peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 – 2 jalapeno peppers seeded and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Salt or to taste
- 1/4 – 1 teaspoon to 1 granulated sugar optional and to taste
- 2 handful fresh coriander leaves
- About 3 tablespoons lime juice
- Add all ingredients to a food processor. Pulse a few times to break up the large pieces, then process until texture is as smooth as desired.
- Taste the salsa and based on personal preference, adjust as necessary.
- Transfer to airtight container and let sit in the refrigerator for a couple of hours or 1 day for best flavor.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!