-100 gm butter
– 1/2 cup powder sugar
– 1 cup flour (Maida)
The Chocolate Ganache
- 100 gm semisweet chocolate
- ½ cup heavy cream (125 ml)
-Gel food colors(rainbow colors)
- In a bowl, add in butter and sugar. Mix with a spatula. Then add in yolk, vanilla extract and mix everything together.
- Lastly add in flour and bring everything together into a dough. Place it on a plastic wrap flattening it a bit, wrap it and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes or until it’s manageable.
- Take a piece of dough and press it evenly into a tart mould. Cut off excess dough with a knife. Using a fork, prick the base so that it doesn’t puff up while baking. Repeat the same with the rest of the dough. Place them on a baking tray. Place them in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170ºC on the lowest rack for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely. Once cooled, remove the shells from the moulds by flipping them and tapping a bit on the back of the back of the base to help releasing them. Set aside.
The Chocolate Filling
- Chop chocolate into small chunks and put them into a bowl.
- Heat cream in a pot, on medium high heat until you see bubbles start appearing around the edges (don’t let it boil). Pour immediately into the jar containing chocolate and let it sit for 3 minutes. Using a whisk, mix everything together into a smooth texture.
- whip the cream with a hand blender till you get firm peaks.
- Add a drop each of the Gel colors and fold it lightly with a spatula.
- Transfer it in a piping bag
- Pour the chocolate filling into the shells. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes. Pipe the rainbow whipped cream. Chill then serve!